How do I connect the ONE X to my phone?
Insta360 ONE X supports both Wi-Fi and Sync Cable connection. Wi-Fi Connection： There are 2 ways to connect via Wi-Fi: 1.ONE X App auto-connect (For iOS)
- 1) Turn on Wi-Fi on your phone.
- 2) Press and hold the power button to power on the camera.
- 3) Enter the ONE X App, open the album page and select "Using WiFi Control". You should see a "Searching for camera" prompt pop up. Select the camera (The name of the camera is "ONE X ******" by default, where ****** is the last six characters of the camera's serial NO. How can I get my camera's Serial Number?) then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. The first time you connect to the camera via WiFi, please press the shutter button to confirm your connection.
- 4）Having successfully connected to the camera, you can take photos or shoot videos via the ONE X App.
- 1) Turn on WiFi on your phone.
- 2) Press and hold the power button to power on camera, switch to Settings->Wi-Fi->Wi-Fi password to get Wi-Fi name and password.
- 3) Go to your phones' Wi-Fi settings, select the ONE X's Wi-Fi and enter the password.
- 4) Open the ONE X App, afterwards, your camera will be connected with your phone successfully.
- 1.If your phone cannot find the camera's Wi-Fi and the blue light flashes when the SD card is inserted, please format your SD card in camera's Settings-More Settings-Format（Please do a data backup before it). When the indicator light turns green, the camera's Wi-Fi can be activated.
- 2.After the first time you connect, your phone can connect to the camera automatically within the ONE X's Bluetooth effective range (33 feet) without pressing the shutter button to confirm your connection.
- 3.360 Live and FreeCapture Live modes will only be enabled when connected to the camera via the sync cable.
- 1. Please ensure the the camera's USB mode is the corresponding mobile phone system (iOS/Android), you can go to ONE X Settings->More Settings->USB to check or adjust the mode.
- 2. Choose a compatible cable for your phone and connect the camera to your phone.
- 3. Open the ONE X App and use the camera interface to take photos or videos.
- 4. When connected via the sync cable, you can live-stream in 360 or share a FreeCapture live-stream.