Camera Firmware Update Tutorial
Update via ONE App:
Update via Micro SD card:
- 1. Connect ONE to Phone/Pad -> open ONE App -> tap Setting.
- 2. Tap About Insta360 -> Firmware.
- 3. Please download the latest camera firmware first, after updating successful a notice will pop up.
- 4. Please make sure ONE App is on during firmware update. If you put the App to background, updating will fail.
- 5. Notice: If you download firmware on HUAWEI/MEIZU devices, please make sure the file name of firmware is correct. If file name is changed, updating will fail.
- 1. Download ONE camera firmware on Insta360.com.
- 2. Insert the Micro SD card in ONE, connect the computer via USB cable and then turn on ONE(now the computer can directly access files in Micro SD card).
- 3.Please copy the Insta360FW.bin into the SD card directly instead of other folders in your card.
Notice: please make sure have deleted the old firmware bin file and kept the file name of the newly downloaded firmware unchanged; otherwise the system might not be able to identify the latest firmware automatically, thus cannot upgrade as usual.
- 4. Long press the power button to turn off the camera and then turn on it again; the indicator remains blue. It takes about 30s to 40s to update, the indicator will turn green after updating successfully.
- 5. Connect ONE to iPhone/iPad -> open ONE App -> tap Setting -> tap About Insta360 to check whether the firmware version is the latest.
- 6. If problems occurred in the process of firmware updating, you can format the SD card first, and then try again.
- 7. If there is any problem, please contact us via Insta360 Online Service or email (email@example.com).