We want to help you bring your boldest video ideas to life! Submit your idea to the Think Bold Fund for the chance to win up to $100,000 cash, cameras, production equipment, technical support and more. Anyone is eligible to submit an idea, regardless of experience!
How It Works
01Prepare Your Idea or Content
You can submit an idea that you would like our help with producing or an already completed video or photo.
The current submission round ends on September 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT.
For completed content, payment will be awarded once selected. For proposals, production support and payment will be awarded case by case.
How do I enter my idea or content to the Think Bold Fund?
Please click the Submit Now button above to enter. You can submit a proposal or an already completed video or photo for consideration.
When do submissions close for the Think Bold Fund?
Submission rounds for the Think Bold Fund are held once every four months.
Do I need to already own an Insta360 camera to submit my proposal?
Nope! We are happy to sponsor you with an Insta360 camera if your proposal is selected.
What is a “bold” idea? What does it mean to “Think bold”?
Being bold can mean something different to everyone. But being bold often involves taking risks and being unafraid of failure. You might think boldly by pushing your physical limits, putting your own unique and creative spin on something or even breaking a world record! Have other people told you “no” or that your idea couldn’t be done? Try us. We’d love to help make it happen if we can.
Can I submit more than one idea or video?
Sure! However, please value quality over quantity, as we need to assess each idea individually. We will not consider incomplete proposals that do not provide the requested information in sufficient detail.
How will I be notified if I have won? How will I get paid?
We will email you at the address you have provided if you have been selected. If you’ve submitted a completed video or photo, you will receive the payment upon selection. If you’ve submitted a proposal, production support and payment will be awarded case by case.
Are there any ideas or videos that I should not submit?
The following kinds of content should not be submitted and will not be considered:
- Anything fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive.
- Anything defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive.
- Anything that promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Anything that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group.
- Anything that infringes upon, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
- Anything that violates or encourages conduct that might violate any applicable law or regulation or give rise to civil liability.
- Anything violent or threatening, or anything that promotes violence or actions that might be threatening to another person.
How will Insta360 use my content?
We may use your content in Insta360 promotional materials and official Insta360 social channels such as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Content licensing opportunities are also available.