- Shooting Equipment: Insta360 ONE X／ Insta360 ONE, tripod or protective case.
- Shooting Scene: Outdoor places with spacious room.
- Walk around the camera in a circle with radius equal to 2 meters.
- Awesome factor：★★★★★
- Stand up the camera using a tripod or the ONE’s protective case and put it in the middle of the shooting place. Press on the button to start recording. Walk around the camera in a circle. After capturing, plug the camera in your phone and use FreeCapture function to edit. Adjust the viewing angle to Tiny Planet Mode.
- Tips for FreeCapture Editing:
- 1. Adjust the aspect ratio to 9:16. Long-press on the screen and choose ViewFinder function.
- 2. Drag the screen to adjust viewing angle to Tiny Planet Mode. Long-press on the red Recording button to start. During recording, you can rotate or move your phone to adjust the movement of tiny planet.
Now, let's take a look at some amazing tiny planet videos created by Insta360 users! @Shahaaim Running on the tinyplanet
- 1. Log into Insta360 Community.
- 2. Tap ‘Explore’ — ‘Post’ — Select a video — Tag #RollPlanet — Hit ‘Share’!
- 3. The best entries will be featured on the Insta360 Community home page for Insta360 users around the world. Get creating!