Time-lapse Video Tutorial
- 1. Connect ONE to Phone/Pad -> open ONE App.
- 2. Tap Setting -> Tap Triple-tap Setting.
- 3. Open Time-lapse and set the 'Total recording time' and 'Frame Interval'.
- 4. After setting, unplug the camera from iPhone/iPad -> press on the power button to turn it on.
- 5. Press on the power button three times, and the indicator will keep blinking blue-green-blue-green.
- 6. Wait until the indicator stops flashing which means a time-lapse video has finished, or you can press the power button again to stop recording.
- 7. Connect ONE to iPhone/iPad to review.
- 8. Please keep the camera still and avoid shaking or moving while you are taking a time-lapse video.
- 1. After the Bluetooth of ONE connected successfully, tap Time-lapse button.
- 2. Set recording time and frame interval.
- 3. After setting, set the camera horizontally, tap the Shutter button on the shooting page.
- 4. LED indicator blinks blue-green-blue-green which means a time-lapse video is recording, and you can click the Shutter button to stop manually.
- 5. Connect ONE to iPhone/iPad to review.
- 6. Please keep the camera still and avoid shaking or moving while you are taking a time-lapse video.