Compatible with iOS mobile devices with chips A11 or above and iOS version 10.0 or above , including iPhone SE 2, iPhone 8, iPhone 8P, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad Air(2020), iPad Pro and newer iPad models.
Compatible with Android mobile devices that meet the following capabilities, including:
• Android devices with Kirin 980 and above chips, including Huawei Mate 20, P30 or newer models.
• Android devices with Snapdragon 845 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Xiaomi Mi 8 or newer models.
• Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9 and newer models.
1. Devices that do not meet the above requirements can possibly still use the app to control the camera, however, performance of some processor-intensive and AI-powered features may be sub-optimal.
2. After testing, phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported for use, such as OPPO Reno 3 5G.
3. The installation of the app requires a mobile phone with a 64-bit system, a 32-bit system does not support the installation of the app.